BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Group 2 'Mute' Finished Opening Sequence

Finished Preliminary task - 'The Transaction'

Thursday 7 April 2011

A Note to the Moderator

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to have a look around my AS-Media individual blog.

On the sidebar to the right, you can find links to my Main teaching blog, my Group Blog, and the list of labels for my posts to make it easy to navigate around my blog.

On this blog you can find individual research and planning which contributed to the overall project, and my answers to the 7 evaluation questions. It also contains my work and evaluation on our preliminary task, completed in preparation for my opening sequence. Both my preliminary task and finished opening sequence can be viewed at the top of the blog, at all times.

Our group blog contains all our combined work towards 'Mute' and you can see my individual contributions by clicking my name in the labels sidebar.

Thanks a lot for having a look around, and i really hope you enjoy my blog and particularly our opening sequence (which we worked very hard on!), 'Mute'.

Robbie Lardi

Candidate Number - 3400

0 comments: